Application maintenance can be a daunting task for organizations as it is a resource intensive job that demands considerable time and effort for routine activities. Moreover, organizations are under increasing pressure to reduce spends on maintenance, while ensuring optimized performance of their IT systems and applications. Application maintenance costs can be a silent killer of IT budgets, in some cases consuming 70% of application budgets. At the same time organizations cannot afford to overlook maintenance as they need to update their applications constantly to meet changing business requirements.
Humac Inc. provides ongoing functional and application support for your application maintenance needs. Our application maintenance services help organizations free their valuable IT resources so that that they spend less time on day-to-day maintenance of business applications and focus more on strategic, core initiatives. Our services also minimize the cost, time and risk associated with upgrade and expansion of your IT infrastructure.
We support enterprise applications like ERP, CRM, SCM, custom-built applications, as well as service areas like database management, server management, desktop management and network management. Our integrated helpdesk provides support for Database Administration, Server Administration, and Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. We adopt a transparent services-based operating model with measurable service performance linked to key business performance indicators.
Our Application Maintenance Services include:
- Application Portfolio Review
- Application Fault Analysis
- Task Order Management
- Analysis and Upgrade of Application
- Code Review
- Application Database Migration
- Application Enhancements
- Application Management
- SLA-based Support Services
- Improve stability and efficiency of mission-critical software applications
- Improve application quality through continuous enhancements
- Lower risk of downtime
- Minimize maintenance costs
- Achieve improvements in quality of service
- Free IT resources to focus on more strategic, core initiatives
- Reduce total cost of ownership, thereby enabling you to invest more in your strategic IT initiatives